Now that you’ve checked out She Ready Foundation join us to ensure normalcy for children impacted by foster care. WHY? Because…
• There are nearly 430,000 children and youth in foster care on any given day with California having the largest population
• Approximately 110,000 are on a wait list to become part of a forever family
• The nearly 20,000 youth who age out of foster care annually, are expected to be financially and emotionally self-sufficient as early as the age of 18 (depending upon where they live)
• The government invests less than 50% of what it cost to raise a child, into the lives of children impacted by foster care; and this includes providing only basic needs
• Within four years of aging out of the system, 50% of youth transitioning from foster care will experience homelessness; 25% will not have completed high school and less than 12% will earn their college degree.
She Ready Foundation partners with exceptional organizations to provide educational tutoring; career readiness; internships; and resources to change the trajectory of those impacted by foster care. Are you ready to change a life?
Make The Difference With Your Gift!
Donate stock and spark the change that youth impacted by foster care so desperately needs. You can donate long-term appreciated securities, including stock, bonds, and mutual funds, directly to the She Ready Foundation. It’s a win for the kids and a win for you because paying it forward makes everyone feel good.
*See your financial advisor on how this impacts your taxes.